SHOH/IHN appreciates all donations that help to meet the needs of our clients.
Our current needs:
- Large paper cutter to make fliers/mailings.
Items needed on a regular basis:
- Trash bags (55 gallon)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent (Liquid HE)
- Softener (Downy)
- All-purpose cleaners (non pine scented)
- Men’s, women’s and children’s body wash and shampoo
To replenish items in our Transitional Housing Program apartments, we need:
- Bedspreads (twin)
- Sheet sets (twin)
- Bath towels, wash cloths
Our staff are on hand to receive your donations Monday-Friday, 7am-7:00pm.
SHOH/IHN does not accept on site donations of furniture.
Because we have limited space to store these items we usually wait until a client family finds housing before helping them gather furniture. If you have furniture to donate, please contact us, or the following ministry. One of us will be able to connect your donation with a need.
- Marlene Elliott- Pass it On (Westminster Presbyterian Church) 990 Old Springfield Pike, Xenia. Call and leave a message; someone will call back within 2 business days and try to match up the donor with someone in need. They do not give out your information and do not have room to store items.